[Bonwicke] New Territorial Nobility of Bonwicke

paula hanna pippermint at sbcglobal.net
Sat Feb 23 22:11:48 PST 2008

Not to open a can of worms in the wake of such historic and joyful news in the timeline
of our beloved Bonwicke, and I am certain that it is just a case of mistaken pronoun
assignment, but I wanted to clarify "glad to be rid" of whom? I certainly hope you aren't
referring to Kainin and I?

On a happier note, Dearest Chiang and Wu, luck and prosperity to you both. The position
of Landed Nobility is one of extreme difficulty, intense labor, judicious prudence and
unfaltering judgement. On the other hand, those positions which are the most arduous
yield the greatest joy. I know that you both will excel with grace and reign with love.

All my best to you.
Baroness Oriana
Lady Bonwicke