[Bonwicke] Our two coppers

Hdec333 at aol.com Hdec333 at aol.com
Sun Feb 24 09:39:24 PST 2008

Dearest Baron Kainin and Mistress Oriana, Baroness of Bonwicke
It is with mixed emotions that we bid you farewell as our beloved Baron and
Baroness of these past five years. You two have done much to bring fair
Bonwicke  wordfame. Alas all good things must eventually change and we firmly
believe  change is also good. We, Hakon and Anna so named Father and Mother Bonwicke
by  our beloved Baron Kainin and Baroness Oriana look forward to welcoming
Your  successors with happy anticipation.
We know personally how joyful and difficult a five year reign can be and
understand Your decision to simply "play" again.
We would like HE Chaing and Lady Wu to know that we will support Them  in any
way we can.
{We have your backs, Kids}
:)
With love and great respect to all,