[Bonwicke] Our two coppers

Jena Kirby lamiablk at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 24 10:43:52 PST 2008

Thanks, Mom and Dad :)

Hugs
Lady Wu

----- Original Message ----
From: "Hdec333 at aol.com" <Hdec333 at aol.com>
To: bonwicke at lists.ansteorra.org
Sent: Sunday, February 24, 2008 11:39:24 AM
Subject: [Bonwicke] Our two coppers

Dearest Baron Kainin and Mistress Oriana, Baroness of Bonwicke
It is with mixed emotions that we bid you farewell as our beloved Baron and Baroness of these past five years. You two have done much to bring fair Bonwicke wordfame. Alas all good things must eventually change and we firmly believe change is also good. We, Hakon and Anna so named Father and Mother Bonwicke by our beloved Baron Kainin and Baroness Oriana look forward to welcoming Your successors with happy anticipation.
We know personally how joyful and difficult a five year reign can be and understand Your decision to simply "play" again.
We would like HE Chaing and Lady Wu to know that we will support Them in any way we can.
{We have your backs, Kids}
:)
With love and great respect to all,
Hakon and Anna