[Bonwicke] New Territorial Nobility of Bonwicke

Cerise Jennings calibrey at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 25 08:03:41 PST 2008

Vivat to Chiang and Wu!!! Best wishes to you both. I look forward to your investiture an am sure it will be a great celebration for all.

  Congratulations as well, to Baron Kainin and Baroness Orianna, who have labored both near and far, for the wellbeing of Bonwicke. We will remember you both for your glorious contributions to the betterment of our fine Barony. Amonst many other things, thank you for your organization of so many details that others forget. Thank you for your commitment to period persona play and garb, it layd the foundation for many a beautiful memory for us. Thank you for holding so many various positions and offices and lending so much of your time to Bonwicke. Thank you for the use of your personal lands for storage of Bonwicke's supplies and trailor. Thank you for staying that extra few hours and policing our event sites long after every other soul has made their safe journeys home. Thank you for opening your heart and giving of your time and thank you for all the unoticed work you have done and the many years of dedication you have brought us. I feel assured that your time of rest,
 upcoming, is a well deserved one. Thank you, dear Baron and Baroness, for your extreme dedication to Bonwicke and it's peoples.

  ~Clairiandra

Debra Powers <rhowenna1 at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Congrats! I think Chiang should have been Knighted
years ago. This "new" era in the lives of us all could
perhaps bring back the Honor and Chivalry and what the
Dream really is. It's a fresh start, and one that can
be a hell of a lot more fun than the "restricted play"
in what is now the SCA...glad to be rid of them...Now
we can drum as long as we want, sing as loud as we
want and I have 2 volumns of the Original Ansteorran
Songs in my gear...Let's come out kicking our heels
and have FUN!

Rhow