[Bonwicke] New Territorial Nobility of Bonwicke

rizardo dartusio rizardodartusio at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 25 16:48:26 PST 2008

I would also like to add my thanks and appreciation to Baron Kainin and Baroness Oriannna during their reign for all the support and help they offered a newbie who wasn't even from their Barony.   I know of no one that was quicker to answer a newbie's questions and offer helpful advice.   I  too appreciated their commitment to persona play and wish them well in their new endeavors.

Rizardo d'Artusio. of Trelac