[Bonwicke] New Territorial Nobility of Bonwicke

Debra Powers rhowenna1 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 25 22:48:55 PST 2008

Your excellency, i just found the missive you wrote
about my remark that upset you so. It landed in my
Bulk Folder. I don't know why it was sent there but it
was. I wish i had seen it earlier and would have
promtly answered. I have read all of the remarks in my
inbox so I now understand why you thought I was
ignoring you...Never, ever would i say or do anything
to hurt you. I just finished an e-mail to you in
regards to my remark. Getting rid of them was just a
bad choice but it had NOTHING to do with any
individual. I can't believe that I have found 6 posts
in my Bulk, yours among them...I never check my bulk
folder but guess rather than just dumping it,I better
read it. I am now wondering what else was dropped. You
haven't been met with cold silence, I just hadn't read
that e-mail because it went to the wrong box..No cold
silence just a horrid mistake.

In Service, to You, Your Husband as well as my Kindom.
My husbands family badge translate Royal is my Race. I
represent my husband and his Scottish Heritage and
take great pride in that Name.

Rhowenna