[Bonwicke] Blackwater Keep Archery Exstavaganza

D S ASPLUND da1701 at msn.com
Mon Jun 2 20:57:42 PDT 2008

Hearken unto me, oh great Archers of the Outlands. Our little Shire is besieged by dragons, prairie dogs and rabbits. Come to Castillo Llano Estacado and help us fend off these wild beasts. These rabbits are the fearsome killer rabbits of legend, not just ordinary bunnies. Also, there be serpents. We will have the land to ourselves to revel in good company. There will be an IKAC and games all day to tire an Archer. There will be opportunity for new archers to certify.

We will feast on Roasted Bird with sage, rice and green bean casserole and perhaps dragon. The feast will cost $5. Please email the autocrat for feast reservations at: mari_blyler at yahoo.com.

To reach Castillo Llano Estacado, make your best way to Clovis, NM.  Head north on Prince Street. Go 5 miles past Wal-Mart to CR 17.  The Castillo is 1.5 miles on the left. The site opens at 4pm on Friday, June 6th and closes at 1 pm June 8th. Site fee is $5 for everyone over 6. Children under 6 are free. Non-members will pay a $3 surcharge. Feast is $5 a person. There is a family cap of $25.

This site is primitive and discretely wet. Camping is available on a first come, first serve basis. Please keep your pet on a leash.

The autocrat, Mari the Far Travelled(Mary Blyer), can be contacted by phone at 575-763-5359 or by email at mari_blyer at yahoo.com.