[Bonwicke] Saturday Night at the Movies

Angela Scott silvrbnd at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 7 04:28:57 PDT 2008

I will bring a desert since I have to work all day and won't have time to cook. Oh and Gary is actually coming.

HE Chiang <chiang at nts-online.net> wrote:          Hey that reminds me, I have that beer from Champions, yall have to help me drink. Misery loves company, you know. Not really sure about beer brewed with Indian corn, good thing there are only 6 of them<G>
  Chiang