[Bonwicke] Saturday Night at the Movies

Angela Scott silvrbnd at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 7 14:21:39 PDT 2008

I remember it is on Bennet Circle but I forgot the house number. Can someone please call me as I will not be at home to get it on email 632-4530

  Thanks
  Ange

jerry johnson <johnjx1 at gmail.com> wrote:
    Yes The Saturday Movie at Kormaks house is still on ,about 6:30 or 7pm, it's pot luck.
   I am planning on doing hot dogs . Probably with beer.

  Kormak