[Bonwicke] Fighter Practise Changes

Angela Scott silvrbnd at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 15 15:07:01 PDT 2008

Greetings to all of Bonwicke,

  It was voted on at populace that starting in July we would like to move the thursday fighter practice.

  Instead of the park we will rotate people's homes. We will do potluck, arts& sciences, and fighting.

  If you are interested in hosting thursday nights I need your address, phone number and directions (if needed) no later than June 22nd.

  Before making the calendar I will call homes to check avalibility as I know people will have mudane things like vacations, school, and illness.

  If you are not interested in being part of the regular rotation but would like to volunteer your house for substitue positon it would be appreciated. Please call myself or HE WU if you have any questions

  Ldy. Juliana Hughes
  Acting Senechal