[Bonwicke] Thursday Fighter Practice

HE Chiang chiang at nts-online.net
Wed Jun 18 19:51:43 PDT 2008

Well actually we have two a week, but since the Thursday one is about to change some, I thought it would be better suited for you to come on Sunday. It is usually a more going on and we have more time to actually fight and do things.
 Thursday night practices will soon be moving between people's house rather than the park. This will give us a chance to do more than just some fighting for a bit. Several of us have pells in the back yard to practice on and also people can work on arts and science stuff inside should they wish.
 The Hero Kormac and I have been talking about teaching a couple of classes. He and I both do glass beads and he does metal castings. There are some others with talents as well that can teach a bit.
Chiang,
Supposed leader of this motley bunch