[Bonwicke] Lady of the Lake Event in Adlersruhe

Ofelia ladyohf at att.net
Thu Jun 19 19:48:07 PDT 2008

The Shire of Adlersruhe invites everyone to come to our event in August. If
I have missed someone, I apologize, I have tried to get all the Seneschals
of all the Northern, Southern, Central areas e-mail in order to get this
announcement out to everyone! It will only be in the August Black Star, but
our event is August 1-3, and not everyone will be able to see this in time.
So we would like to personally invite everyone to come and have some fun
with us at our event. Please pass this along to all your members and anyone
that I might have missed in this e-mail.

Hope to see all of you in August!

HL Ofelia le Fleming

Who will be the next?

Lady of the Lake

IV

August 1-3, 2008

The Shire of Adlersruhe invites you to attend

Am Loch's Lady of the Lake.

The challenges:

Chivalric Combat (Lady of the Lake)

Rapier (Lady of the Mists)

Bardic (Lady of the Night)

Brewing (Lady of the Waves)

Arts and Sciences (Lady of the Winds)

Thrown Weapons (Lady of the Spire)

Archery (Lady of the Bow)

Cooking (Lady of the Fire)

***** See website for more info*****

       http://adlersruhe.ansteorra.org/

Winners on all challenges will receive prizes; however, the greatest honor
of victory will be the Victor's Lady / Consort receiving the title, or for a
Lady, she wins the title by her own hand.

A delicious feast for 100 souls will be served by Ld Wilhelm von Koln  and
Ani .

RSVP feast at (806) 220-0593.

The Broken Toe Tavern will be on site as well.

Merchants are very welcome.

Gentle pets are allowed, but must be leashed at all times.

Gentle pets are allowed, but must be leashed at all times.

$ Site Fee:

Adults 18 and older- $10, Minors 8-17 - $6, Children 7 and younger are free.

Family cap of $30. Non-member fee of $3

An additional fee of $12/night for RVs.

Merchant fee - $5.

$ Feast Fee:

Adults - $8, Children 6-17 - $5, 5 and under are free.

$ Make checks payable to: SCA Inc./ Shire of Adlersruhe

Site is wet in period containers.

Minors must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. They may also
attend with a 21 year or older adult with a signed and Notarized Minor Event
Waiver Form from the parents.

Directions:

>From Amarillo, TX, take Highway 60 East through Pampa. Then Highway 152 East
to Mobeetie.

>From Oklahoma City, OK, take I-40 West to Shamrock, TX. Then Highway 83
North to Wheeler, TX and Highway 152 West to Mobeetie.

>From the North or the South, take highway 83 to Wheeler, TX. Then Highway
152 to Mobeetie.

Event Steward:                                   Co-Event Steward:

Lady Isabella du Vaucaulers            HL Ofelia le Fleming

1408 N. Pierce                                              3622 Torre

Amarillo TX  79107                          Amarillo TX  79109

806-220-593
806-676-4385