[Bonwicke] The Positive Aspects of Archery

Jena Kirby lamiablk at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 5 11:31:36 PDT 2009

Apparently I had *lots* of guardian angels, seeing as I was never injured or even caught doing anything. It wasn't until later that I learned just how close I came to injury ;)
 "If Americans believed in political correctness, we'd still be King George's boys --
subjects bound to the British crown." Charleton Heston