[Bonwicke] Real, Genuine, Bear Skin Rug For Sale!

WDS txplanebuilder at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 5 17:04:50 PDT 2009

Hello Everybody!  I know I still have not managed to make a meeting (the drive from Brownfield etc...) but..

I am selling my REAL, GENUINE Bear Skin Rug.  It is a black bear, on a black and brown felt backer.  Never been left on a floor.  I had it made in 85.  Very minor bump mark on lower jaw (a bit of black nail polish will fix easily).  All claws on it.

Due to financial circumstances, I need to sell it.  I would like $1850 for it.  Pictures available if you are interested.

I figured I'd try fellow SCA folks who are more likely to appreciate it first...

PS - I do take credit cards.  If you are interested in Silver Pewter work too, my stuff is at www.queensmetal.etsy.com