[Bonwicke] Tonight

Jena Kirby lamiablk at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 9 10:17:05 PDT 2009

As I never received a confirmation about hosting this week's practice, His Excellency Chiang has requested that I invite everyone to our home to help finish off the prizes for Champions. As some of you know, we are making wooden boxes with fitted lids for the prizes, as well as (hopefully) matching etched glasses. I say hopefully because we are still working out the details on that one! You can show up around 7, I suppose. Whenever, we'll be there all night ;)

HE Wu
 "If Americans believed in political correctness, we'd still be King George's boys --
subjects bound to the British crown." Charleton Heston