[Bonwicke] FW: [RN] Dueling in the news

Aaron MacGregor m_geisendorff at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 10 15:33:14 PDT 2009

I fully believe that with the decline, i.e. outlawing of said sport, of duelling, society worldwide has gone downhill. There is nothing like the threat of 3 ft of steel in the belly to keep one on one's best manners. Or the threat of 4 oz of hot lead...

Duke Aaron
Proponent of duelling as a deterrent to bad manners and crime

Have you ever danced with the Devil by the pale moonlight? I always ask that of all my prey. I just like the sound of it. -- the Joker in the 1st Batman movie The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke 1729-1797