[Bonwicke] Easter Sunday

HE Chiang chiang at clearwire.net
Sun Apr 12 11:24:01 PDT 2009

I was thinking that we should meet at the park. I have invited some people to come out and watch. One of which has called me to confirm that he would be out. Wu and I will go and pick up the small Baronial pavilion and a couple of the walls. That will give us some shade, if needed and a break from the wind, which I am sure we will need. Will also bring some banners, maybe lots of people at the park and would be nice to attract some attention.

  Subject: Easter Sunday

  where are we meeting today,Your Excellencies?
  Anna
  Loyal servant