[Bonwicke] an open apology

HE Chiang chiang at clearwire.net
Thu Apr 23 16:35:18 PDT 2009

I did not mean to sound like I was accusing anyone of anything, no apology was needed nor foot removal either.
   I was kinda hoping it was another weekend so that we might could attend. It is our hope to be able to come up next weekend for your event. Tell my good friend, your husband, that I hope he gets better soon.
  Your humble servant,