[Bonwicke] Regrets for Champions of Bonwicke

paula hanna pippermint at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 24 08:24:01 PDT 2009

Dear Beloved Bonwicke, Excellencies, Good Friends All,

It is with extreme regret that I come to you at this eleventh hour with the news that the outlook for His Excellency Kainin and I attending Champions grows ever dimmer.

Kainin's father was admitted to the hospital near midnight last night; he now faces surgery, and it is still unclear if that will take place today or tomorrow. Kainin is sitting with him even now. Naturally, if there is any possibility that we can still come to the event, we will take it, but family is a priority, and we know everyone there will understand completely if we don't.

In any case, we wish everyone our best, and know the event will be every bit as successful as all the arduous work that was put into it. We expect that Kainin's father will recover soon, but prayers are always welcome.

With much love and hope,
Baroness Oriana