[Bonwicke] Regrets for Champions of Bonwicke

HE Chiang chiang at clearwire.net
Fri Apr 24 09:19:29 PDT 2009

We are sad that you will not be able to attend, and even sadder for the
circumstances that keep you from attending. If we can be of any help at all,
please feel free to ask. We wish you and your family nothing but the best of
hopes for things to turn out well. You will all be in our thoughts and
prayers.
Your servants
HE Chiang and Wuya