[Bonwicke] (no subject)

Jackque R. Davis jobecp1 at nts-online.net
Fri Apr 24 15:27:21 PDT 2009

Well, it is just a little after 4:00 PM Friday evening - everyone will be
leaving for Champions, if they have not already done so.

Rufus just called and told me to stop packing the truck, that issues have
come up at work and we will not be able to go after all.

Even though he will not be able to use it at this time - we do appreciate HE
Toshiro helping Rufus get his Rapier Authorization.

And we wish everyone a wonderful gathering - hope to see everyone soon.

Rufus and Katherine