[Bonwicke] Populace Meeting

Jena Kirby lamiablk at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 2 16:46:14 PST 2009

This month's populace meeting will be at Fuddrucker's on Slide. Officers are reminded to arrive early (6-ish) for the Officer Meeting. There will be much to discuss, both about the future of the Barony and our upcoming event, Artisan. We won't be wearing garb (just plain clothes, there's chili there you know), but you are more than welcome to do so if you wish :)

HE Wu
 "Every citizen should be a soldier. This was the case with the Greeks and Romans, and must be that of every free state."  Thomas Jefferson