[Bonwicke] Fighter Practice

HE Chiang chiang at clearwire.net
Sun Dec 20 08:27:40 PST 2009

The weather outside today is supposed to be around 60 or so. We will be at the Park, and will bring the pavilion and a wall to knock off any wind. Will be good to be outside. I know that many of us are busy with Holiday stuffs but try to not forget your SCA friends either. Have a safe and happy what ever you celebrate at this time of year.
 We will not be having our usual Thursday meeting and if people want to show up the Sunday after Christmas....say so or we will just call that one off too.
Chiang