[Bonwicke] Fw: new years

Jesus Cavazos toshirokoi at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 31 07:42:17 PST 2009

We will definitely be two, perhaps three.

Do you need us to bring anything?

HE Toshiro

Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 15:16:33 -0800
From: lamiablk at yahoo.com
To: bonwicke at lists.ansteorra.org
Subject: [Bonwicke] Fw: new years

Ni Hao!

We want to invite anyone who would like to ring in the New Year with us to come to our home this Thursday for burgers and fries. BYOB please and I will have something for those not imbibing :) So I know how many to cook for, send me an email if you're going to be coming. Our address is 2811 64th.

Gung Hay Fat Choy

HE Wu

 "Every citizen should be a soldier. This was the case with the Greeks and Romans, and must be that of every free state."  Thomas Jefferson