[Bonwicke] Guests in Town

HE Chiang chiang at clearwire.net
Fri Jan 2 17:28:34 PST 2009

  Greetings,
We have an out of town guest in town for a funeral. When he is done, he and a couple of other guys with him would like to do some stuff in town. He would like to maybe get some loaner armor and have his friends try a bit of fighting. I thought that I would invite them over in the early afternoon for a bit of fighting if anyone would like to bring their armor to help out, or the loaner stuff. Could get in a bit of fighting and or maybe show them some Bonwicke hospitality.
 Let me know if any are willing to help out or get together tomorrow afternoon.