[Bonwicke] Guests in Town

Jesus Cavazos toshirokoi at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 2 20:43:05 PST 2009

Sorry, I sent the morning getting my computer office fixed and then Kathy had me out of the house until after six in the evening so I didn't read this now, 10:35pm.
Sorry.

From: chiang at clearwire.netTo: bonwicke at lists.ansteorra.orgDate: Fri, 2 Jan 2009 19:28:34 -0600Subject: [Bonwicke] Guests in Town

  Greetings,
We have an out of town guest in town for a funeral. When he is done, he and a couple of other guys with him would like to do some stuff in town. He would like to maybe get some loaner armor and have his friends try a bit of fighting. I thought that I would invite them over in the early afternoon for a bit of fighting if anyone would like to bring their armor to help out, or the loaner stuff. Could get in a bit of fighting and or maybe show them some Bonwicke hospitality.
 Let me know if any are willing to help out or get together tomorrow afternoon.