[Bonwicke] Guests in Town

HE Chiang chiang at clearwire.net
Fri Jan 2 20:58:11 PST 2009

Well that is okay. I may not have made myself very clear. They are in town tonight (Friday) and will not be leaving until early Sunday morning. They will done with the funeral around 1:00 Pm or so. Thought that we might show them a bit of hospitality Saturday afternoon and early evening. Maybe cook a few burgers or something, do some fighting if we can get the loaner stuff, what ever. One of them plays in Central Region and the other two work with him. He said that one of them expressed and interest in trying some fighting. Thought we might try to oblige. And I hope this is a bit clearer now<G>