[Bonwicke] Guests in Town and Fighter Practice on Sunday

HE Chiang chiang at clearwire.net
Sat Jan 3 21:20:16 PST 2009

Well a good time was had by our visitor. He got beat up, fed decently, and we all talked for a very long time. Those that were not there missed a great time and neat visitor. He came to town to do the Honor Guard for a veteran's funeral. It takes a special type of person to do those, and it means much to the families concerned. I know it added much to the funeral of my uncle recently.
 Oh well. On to other things. It is supposed to be very cold tomorrow so, I think we should meet at Texas Karate Institute, 34th and Elgin. We can do some drills, stretching, light weapons, and general BS'ing.
See you there.