[Bonwicke] Guests in Town and Fighter Practice on Sunday

Judith Johnson jnursester at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 08:23:00 PST 2009

glad you had a good time...i did not feel good I woke up saturday morning
with a lot of aches and pains (probably weather related) Kormak also had to
work he got paged out at 5 am.
see you! Morrigan and Kormak
On Sat, Jan 3, 2009 at 11:20 PM, HE Chiang <chiang at clearwire.net> wrote:

>  Well a good time was had by our visitor. He got beat up, fed decently,
> and we all talked for a very long time. Those that were not there missed a
> great time and neat visitor. He came to town to do the Honor Guard for a
> veteran's funeral. It takes a special type of person to do those, and it
> means much to the families concerned. I know it added much to the funeral of
> my uncle recently.
>  Oh well. On to other things. It is supposed to be very cold tomorrow so, I
> think we should meet at Texas Karate Institute, 34th and Elgin. We can do
> some drills, stretching, light weapons, and general BS'ing.
> See you there.
> HE Chiang

"All we can choose, Frodo, is what to do with the time that is given to us".
Gandalf, Lord of the Rings, JRR Tolkien.