[Bonwicke] Gulf Wars Early On

Judith Johnson jnursester at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 14:36:10 PST 2009

Dear Donnchadh:

Myself and my Lord, HE Kormak Ivanson, will be arriving at Gulf Wars on the
Wednesday and will camp with the Northern Region.

I am planning to assist with Chirurgeon duties at least one of the days we
are there. I will contact the Kingdom Chirurgeons to arrange that service.

Thanks!
HE Morrigan dubhLongardail

PS nice to meet another Gaelic-named persona, will ye be Irish or a Scot
then?

On Fri, Jan 9, 2009 at 12:50 PM, Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair <
donnchadh at cornelius.norman.ok.us> wrote:

> If you are approved for early-on for Gulf Wars and you're planning on
> camping with the Northern Region, please send me an email with when you plan
> on arriving so I know who to expect.  If you are not one of my deputies and
> you're not already approved, I can not get you early-on status.
>
> In Service,
> Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair
> NR Land Steward

"All we can choose, Frodo, is what to do with the time that is given to us".
Gandalf, Lord of the Rings, JRR Tolkien.