[Bonwicke] Fighter's Practice Jan 11

HE Chiang chiang at clearwire.net
Sat Jan 10 19:26:38 PST 2009

Gee that is right on the cusp of being too cold to fight outside and too warm to go indoors. The wind is not supposed to be too bad. How about we meet at the park? We can do some fighting and bring our cloaks and such. Some sunshine and outdoor weather would do us all some good. We can discuss what plans we have for Bonwicke's Artisan coming up very shortly.
HE Chiang,
Baron and Fearless Leader