[Bonwicke] Thursday Night!

Jena Kirby lamiablk at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 13 12:46:35 PST 2009

Okay, since His Excellency and I (mostly him ;)) are still working on our thrones, we decided to hold the Thursday night get together at our place this week instead of at the lovely home of Master Hakon and Mistress Anna, as was advertised in The Oracle. So bring out your A&S stuff and we'll work and chat! Also feel free to bring some supper with you. I know that a lot of people have already eaten by 7 but if you haven't don't be shy about bringing something. Just know that a cat or two (or four) might be doing the Snoopy-vulture trick over your head while you eat :)

Hugs
HE Wu

 "Everyone is naive at nineteen. We only think that we are not, and that is the cruel irony of it." Jo Goodman, The Price of Desire