[Bonwicke] Thursday Night!

Judith Johnson jnursester at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 13:22:00 PST 2009

Dear Excellency Wu:

OMG! AND I THOUGHT MY CATS WERE THE ONLY ONES WHO KNEW ABOUT THE SNOOPY
VULTURE TRICK! BWHAHAHA! ROLFMAO!

But seriously, Kormak and I will be there.
Do your cats sit on the computer keyboard while you are trying to type; or
eat the cord of your mouse? Our computer mouse has teeth marks in it and
they have chewed through three mouse "tails" (aka power  cords) since we got
them a year and a half or so ago!

Morrigan

On Tue, Jan 13, 2009 at 2:46 PM, Jena Kirby <lamiablk at yahoo.com> wrote:

>  Okay, since His Excellency and I (mostly him ;)) are still working on our
> thrones, we decided to hold the Thursday night get together at our place
> this week instead of at the lovely home of Master Hakon and Mistress Anna,
> as was advertised in The Oracle. So bring out your A&S stuff and we'll work
> and chat! Also feel free to bring some supper with you. I know that a lot of
> people have already eaten by 7 but if you haven't don't be shy about
> bringing something. Just know that a cat or two (or four) might be doing the
> Snoopy-vulture trick over your head while you eat :)
> Hugs
> HE Wu
>
> "Everyone is naive at nineteen. We only think that we are not, and that is
> the cruel irony of it." Jo Goodman, The Price of Desire

"All we can choose, Frodo, is what to do with the time that is given to us".
Gandalf, Lord of the Rings, JRR Tolkien.