[Bonwicke] Thursday Night!

Jena Kirby lamiablk at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 13 14:15:48 PST 2009

Neither, Boots lays across my arms while I type and then glares at me when I dare to use the mouse ;) The others sit quietly behind me... unless I've not fed them. Then they're not so quiet!

Wu

 "Everyone is naive at nineteen. We only think that we are not, and that is the cruel irony of it." Jo Goodman, The Price of Desire