[Bonwicke] Artisan Prizes

Jesus Cavazos toshirokoi at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 13 14:44:31 PST 2009

My Lords and Ladies, as you know Bonwicke's first Artisan and Winterfest is two and a half weeks away. We will be having several competitions during this event and we will need to give prizes to the winners. So if you have something you would like to give for the prize baskets please bring them to a fighter practice near you. We will be most happy to take those items from you so you can find more stuff to put in their place. It will also help keep the cost of the event down.
So help your barony, help your Baron and Baroness, help keep me from spending too much money, and give, so I won't have to.

Your Impoverished Event Steward,
HE Toshiro KoiEisen's