[Bonwicke] Tonight!!!

Jesus Cavazos toshirokoi at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 22 14:59:31 PST 2009

I am but a vassal to His Excellency. If he wishes to meet at his residence, so shall it be.
Besides, my feet hurt and I'd rather sit.Toshiro the gimp.

Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 11:52:18 -0800From: lamiablk at yahoo.comTo: bonwicke at lists.ansteorra.orgSubject: [Bonwicke] Tonight!!!

Okay, His Excellency has been remiss about posting his request to move this Thursday's (yes that's today) meeting to our house.. He's almost finished with both thrones and one of the prizes. He would like to work on them tonight. Does anyone have an objection to moving it?

HE Wu
AKA Chiang's Memory
 "If Americans believed in political correctness, we'd still be King George's boys --subjects bound to the British crown." Charleton Heston