[Bonwicke] Need info On this weekend event Please!

Judith Johnson jnursester at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 11:20:00 PST 2009

Ophelia:

Coming from Amarillo take Loop 289 west to the US 62-82 Exit (Sam's Club is
on the right); go 4 miles and take the 82nd Street exit for Wolfforth. Stay
on the frontage road approximately 1/2 - 3/4ths of a mile. You will see
Patterson Park on the right; follow the SCA signs to the party house on the
northwest corner of the park (which you can easily see from the road).

Myself and Kormak live in the neighborhood next to the park, see you there!

HE Morrigan

On Wed, Jan 28, 2009 at 12:28 PM, Ofelia <ladyohf at att.net> wrote:

>  Hi everyone,
>
> Could you please give me more information on your event this weekend. Some
> of our people need to know where it is, and how to get there. And I wanted
> to forward your e-mail to them.
>

> Thanks
>
> Ofelia

"All we can choose, Frodo, is what to do with the time that is given to us".
Gandalf, Lord of the Rings, JRR Tolkien.