[Bonwicke] Artisan Troll Volunteers needed

Safiye . safiye1 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 28 13:46:51 PST 2009

Greetings Bonwicke.

Your event is fast approaching and I'm looking forward to seeing all of you there.

With that in mind, Gate will be open from 8-2pm.   3 more people are needed to volunteer to run gate.

My thanks to those that have already volunteered.   I need 2 people for the 8-10 shift and 1 person for the 10-12 shift.
Gate cannot be open without 2 people operating each shift.

Please respond to me privately at safiye1 at hotmail.com to volunteer and please do so ASAP.

Thanks and see y'all there.
HE Safiye
Gate Coordinator