[Bonwicke] (no subject)

Jena Kirby lamiablk at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 28 20:05:25 PST 2009

Ni Hao

This week will be the gathering of the Baronial officers. I greatly encourage all available to attend as some announcements will have to be made. It was posted in The Oracle that we would meet at Hastings, however if the officers would prefer to meet elsewhere (His Excellency is suggesting some place with food) that would be lovely also.

HE Wu
 "If Americans believed in political correctness, we'd still be King George's boys --
subjects bound to the British crown." Charleton Heston