[Bonwicke] Need info On this weekend event Please!

ofelia fleming ladyohf at att.net
Thu Jan 29 06:48:01 PST 2009

Hi George, i am so excited about your feast. Russell and I can't wait until Saturday. If you need us to bring serving platers or dishes or pitchers
Let us know. We have lots and we won't mind taking them down. If you  need helpers for serving the feast let us know as well. We will help if you need us. Hope you are having a Great day!
Sent from phone Ofelia Fleming