[Bonwicke] (no subject)

Jesus Cavazos toshirokoi at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 29 07:10:13 PST 2009

Although Rosa's is a nice place, it's hard to heard. I would suggest Furr's or CiCi's, both on 50th. Denny's on 50th and Slide has a back room with a door we can close.
If anyone has other suggestions, please post them so we may consider them as well.Toshiro

Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 20:05:25 -0800From: lamiablk at yahoo.comTo: bonwicke at lists.ansteorra.orgSubject: Re: [Bonwicke] (no subject)

Ni Hao

This week will be the gathering of the Baronial officers. I greatly encourage all available to attend as some announcements will have to be made. It was posted in The Oracle that we would meet at Hastings, however if the officers would prefer to meet elsewhere (His Excellency is suggesting some place with food) that would be lovely also.

HE Wu
"If Americans believed in political correctness, we'd still be King George's boys --subjects bound to the British crown." Charleton Heston