[Bonwicke] Numbers

Jesus Cavazos toshirokoi at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 9 08:40:47 PDT 2009

Fellow Bonwickians, I have received our updated numbers. Unfortunately even though our numbers have improved, we are still a little short. To make things worse, we're the only group in the kingdom with numbers below the required level.

I still think not all the numbers are being counted. So I need you to do something for me. I need you to e-mail me personally, not to the list, your membership number and your SCA name. That way I can compare it to the list. If you know someone, anyone, who might not get this post, please contact them and have them get the information to me. Or you can get it from them and send it to me. Don't worry about duplicating the information, it doesn't matter if I get it more than once. I'd rather have it two or three times than not have it at all. And if your membership is about to expire, or if it has expired, please renew now and let me know. Hopefully, together, we'll be able to pull ourselves out of the hole we're in.

Yours in service,

Baron Toshiro Koi

Seneschal of Bonwicke
Eisen's