[Bonwicke] Found Great item for Rattan Swords using athletic tape wraps..

Tim Matthews albin_oil_de_larrun at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 25 15:40:35 PDT 2009

We have been discussing the edging line needed for rattan swords. Most of you guys found white athletic tape and are cutting it to fit.. At Walmart today , I found a different solution.. No cutting required.

NExcare First Aid 3M Tape.. Get the Durable Cloth Tape.. It is a heavy duty tape with a strong adheasive.. It went on super easy (its on a tape dispening roll) and was $1.97

You can find it in the first aid section of the Pharmacy.

Have fun out there!

Albin