[Bonwicke] Officer's Meeting

HE Chiang chiang at clearwire.net
Wed Mar 25 21:49:49 PDT 2009

Thursday is Officer's meeting instead of our usual meeting. We will be having it at Cici's Pizza, 50th and Elgin, around 7 or so. I invite any who want to come, you can watch the meeting, and when it is over we can all sit around and enjoy each other's company. We are just back from the War and have a few stories to tell.
 Also did we decide to go ahead with the demo on Friday? If so, what time is it? If not then okay, just wondering what all is going on and what went on while we were away?
HE Chiang, back from the War and glad to be home