[Bonwicke] Sir Cael's hat, spelled P-I-M-P

HE Chiang chiang at clearwire.net
Fri Mar 27 22:25:56 PDT 2009

The pictures do not really do it justice, as it has to be seen with the boots and the walk.........especially the walk. And just wait until he gets the right cane to go with the hat and boots. It was worth the donation, just to see it all.
Chiang, who was there, saw it all and help in some small ways