[Bonwicke] This Weekend, well Saturday anyway

Judith Johnson jnursester at gmail.com
Tue May 19 19:42:35 PDT 2009

I will not be able to be there. I have to go over to Roswell, NM to check on
my Mom who had a stroke a couple months ago. She is doing well, but I like
to stick my head in her door every now and again.

Someone probably needs to prevail upon the Hero Kormak to get himself out to
the park and socialize in my absence!

threaten him with whatever you think will work!

Morrigan
PS I am serious about the marathon 12 hour LOTR-watching party. Anyone up
for it?

On Tue, May 19, 2009 at 2:27 PM, HE Chiang <chiang at clearwire.net> wrote:

>    Greetings Bonwicke and to all who read this,
>   Some of us thought about having a fighter practice at Wagner Park (26th
> and Flint) this Saturday, instead of the usual Sunday practice. In addition
> to just fighting and such, we had planned on doing a cook out. Her
> Excellency and I have some fajita meat left over from Champion's that we did
> not get to cook up. We thought we would cook that as well as other stuff
> people might bring, have an afternoon at the park with some fighting and
> social interaction.
>  We could get to the park around 2 or maybe a bit before that. We will set
> up the Baronial pavilion for some shade, the list field and some banners to
> attract some attention and generally have a good time.
>  We look forward to seeing you all or as many as can make it.
>  Zia Jian,
>  HE Chiang,
>  Baron of Bonwicke

"All we can choose, Frodo, is what to do with the time that is given to us".
Gandalf, Lord of the Rings, JRR Tolkien.