[Bonwicke] Saturday Cookout

HE Chiang chiang at clearwire.net
Fri May 22 18:13:50 PDT 2009

  Greetings Everyone,
The weather oracle says that there is a big chance for rain, but mostly isolated. I am all for chancing it and meeting at the park. We will have the pavilion to hide under should it rain, and we can put up one of the walls for a wind and rain break if needed. Unless everyone would rather stay home, get bored and say to themselves...."I should have went to the park"
  I have also invited some people that have expressed and interest in checking us out, so I hope they will show, and we can make a good showing. Have some fun, eat some food, and whatever else.
See you there.