[Bonwicke] Happy Birthday

Jesus Cavazos toshirokoi at hotmail.com
Sat May 30 11:58:01 PDT 2009

I too would like to wish Her Excellency a happy birthday.

I hope you get everything you want. And if you don't get it, beat Chiang. I meant to say I'm sure his Excellency Chiang will more than make up for it.

Toshiro who's fingers sometimes type faster than his good sense can stop them.

P.S. I would have erased that part but I had already sent the e-mail.