[Bonwicke] Upcoming Events

HE Chiang chiang at clearwire.net
Sun May 31 19:26:44 PDT 2009

I was just going over the Kingdom Calendar and got to thinking. We are in need of Event Stewards for Bonwicke Artisan and Champion's of Bonwicke. Both of these events are important to the Barony, as one will choose our Champion Artisan and the other will choose the rest of our Champions. If anyone would like to be an Event Steward or help with it, please contact the Seneschal and or Us.
 We look forward to the upcoming event season, hopefully seeing many of you there and at our events. Also while we are talking events, Gothic is rapidly approaching, and any volunteers for that are greatly appreciated and needed. It has grown to be one of the bigger events in the Kingdom and certainly for our area. In my personal opinion, it is also one of my favorite events of the year. Please make the effort to attend and help out.
Zia Jian,
HE Chiang,
Baron of Bonwicke