[Bonwicke] Fighter Practice Day Being Changed

Jackque R. Davis jobecp1 at nts-online.net
Sun Aug 1 11:22:04 PDT 2010

Rufus and I wont be at the park today . I dug out the things we want to take
for the Library display . and well, they haven't seen the light of day for a
decade or so and can use a little clean-up  . Rufus will be helping me get
our items ready for Monday evening . have a nice afternoon . don't get

t-o-o-o-o-o-o-o hot . see you soon . Katherine

  _____